Peter Parrot, Speedworks Co-Owner, Managing Director
Supports Kenny Brown via:
- Speedworks Miller Cup Race Team Manager
- Kenny Brown/Speedworks Driving Experience
- CSR-69 Mustang Track Tour 2009
- KB Class-1 KB Street/Sport Mustang Builds
- 1965 - 1969, Jack Brabham’s Motor Racing Developments team. Highlights: 1966 World Champion; 1966 and 1967 Constructor’s Award; six Grand Prix wins.
- 1970 - 1974, Tyrrell Racing. Highlights: two Formula 1 World Championships with Jackie Stewart,1971 and 1973; 15 Grand Prix wins with Stewart and Francois Cevert.
- 1975 - 1977, Penske Racing. Highlights: 1976 Austrian Grand Prix win with John Watson.
- 1978 – 1988, Penske Race Team Chief Mechanic / Crew Chief .
- Highlights: 24 wins with Rick Mears and Al Unser, Sr.; 27 poles; 88 top 5 finishes; 3 Indianapolis 500 wins (Mears); 4 national championships with Mears and Unser Sr.; Inducted into the Indianapolis 500 Hall of Fame as the only two-time winner of the Premier Mechanical Excellence Award (1986 and 1987) as the outstanding chief mechanic on the PPG Cup Indy car circuit.
- 1989 – 1991, Quaker State / Porsche Indy Car Program - Assistant Team Manager / Crew Chief Highlights: 1st win and only win for Porsche at Mid-Ohio Indy Car race.
- 1991 – 1992 Vince Granatelli Racing Team Manager / Crew Chief Highlights: 1st place wins at Phoenix and Nazareth.
- 1992 – 2002,Motorsports International Corp. Director of Operations.
- 2002 – 2005, MoNunn Racing IRL Team Manager - 1st place win at Michigan with Alex Barron. 18 top 10 finishes and six top 5 finishes. Indy 500, 5th place, Tora Takagi (highest-finishing rookie, voted Bank One Rookie of the Year); Indy 500, 6thplace, Alex Barron Year 2002 – 1st place win at Kentucky with Felipe Giaffone. 4th place IRL season ranking, Felipe Giaffone. 12 top 10 finishes, Felipe Giaffone. Indy 500, 3rd place, Felipe Giaffone.
- 2005, SpeedWorks Racing Co-owner, Managing Director.
- Project Manager, Champ Car Panoz DP01 2006 Testing Program.
- Speedworks Racing Indy Lites Team Manager.
- Consultant, RWB LLC for the Monterey Historic Automobile Races specific to the 2006 appearance by the Toyota Panasonic Formula-1 race car for a time attack at Laguna Seca Raceway.