Owner, Prototype Development, LLC
Supports Kenny Brown Via:
- New Product R&D
- Custom Fabrication
- Component Manufacturing
- KB Mustang Class-III CSR-GT3 and GT3R Track Car Builds
- 1976 McLaren F1 team member when they won the F1 world championship with James Hunt.
- McLaren lead mechanic for Niki Lauda as well as Ayrton Senna, Keke Rosberg, & John Watson.
- 1984 Mayer Motor Racing Indy 500 with drivers Tom Sneva and Howdy Holmes.
- 1985 & 1986Chief Mechanic for the BMW factory sports car team.
- 1987 Chief Mechanic for the Buick Indy Car engine development team with drivers Jim Crawford and Johnny Rutherford.
- 1990 partnered with Bob Riley to form Riley & Scott Racecars, for more than a decade that partnership turned out race winning cars in SCCA Trans Am, Le Mans Sports car racing, and Indy cars.
- 1999 R&S was sold to Reynard Racing Cars Inc., Bob and Bill Riley continued on as Riley Technologies and Mark formed Prototype Development. LLC.