Prototype Development, LLC
Kenny’s Fabricator Extraordinaire
- Lola Cars, Huntingdon, England. Welder/fabricator.
- Shadow Cars, Northampton, England. Welder/fabricator undertook all aspects of the manufacturing of F 1 and Can Am cars.
- Magnum Engineering, Northampton, England. Owner manager – supported Lola cars, Shadow cars, Lotus, Hesketh, Surtees and McLaren
- Theodore Racing, Birmingham, England. Fabricator/mechanic, build 84 Indy car.
- Provimi Veal Racing, Pewaukee, WI. - Fabricator/mechanic.
- Spice Engineering, Towcester, N/Hants England - Welder/fabricator built the Spice Fiero IMSA Camel Light car for Pontiac.
- Granatelli Racing, Indianapolis, IN - Chief fabricator/welder and machinist.
- Hemelgarn Racing, Indianapolis, IN. Welding and machining of parts and components for 88 Lola Champ Cars.
- TWR Inc., Valparaiso, IN. Welder/Fabricator on V 12 and Turbo V 6 IMSA cars,
- Riley & Scott, Indianapolis, IN. Lead fabricator. Responsible for all prototype parts and fixtures, which included R & S Trans-Am, World Sports Car, IRL car, and land speed record car.
- Mo Nunn Racing, Indianapolis, IN. IRL Manager fabrication/machine shop.
- Prototype Develop LLC. Indianapolis, IN. Lead Fabricator/Welder, Wind Tunnel Modeler for GM IRL wind tunnel program.